The Gallery Residence
fabric8 is very pleased to offer our Gallery Residence to guests visiting San Francisco. This fully furnished one-bedroom plus sunroom is located above fabric8 in the Mission District and showcases artwork from our inventory.
The spacious, tastefully decorated apartment has plenty of natural light throughout and overlooks the fabric8 sculpture garden. Its features include:
- a fully equipped, eat-in kitchen with gas stove and all the amenities necessary to prepare your own meals
- a queen-size bed and a full-size sofa bed, comfortably sleeping three guests
- a TV with DVD player, WiFi, and an iPhone/iPod radio
- a sunroom/artist studio that is surrounded by windows on three sides, with both a writing desk and a Kawai digital piano.
- a private bathroom with a Victorian clawfoot bathtub
The fabric8 Residence is an extension of our gallery and features artwork from some of our favorite local artists. If available, you can request artwork from one of the many artists we represent, and live with it before you purchase.
The fabric8 Gallery Residence is a short walk to the 24th Street Mission BART station, providing easy access to the entire SF Bay Area and Airports.
Please note that this apartment is also home to our artist-in-residency program, so it is ideal to book your stay well in advance.